Incorrect Sizing (Scaling) of PlanGuru Application
From time to time customers will report that PlanGuru is incorrectly sized within Windows, see the screenshot below for a visual representation of how this might look.
1. This issue will only occur when your PC is using a Windows DPI setting that is larger than the default of 100%. Navigate to your DPI setting by going to the Windows Control Pannel and clicking "Appearance and Personalization" then "Display"
2. If you're using the 'Medium - 125%' or 'Larger - 150%' settings you may be running into this issue. PlanGuru can accommodate these larger DPI settings; however the issue most likely stems from another DPI related setting.
3. To fix the issue, click the "Set Custom text size (DPI)" link:
4. Now uncheck the "Use Windows XP style DPI Scaling" check-box and click OK.
5. With that change made click the "Apply" button, then click the "Log Off now" button to restart Windows, as your PC will need to reboot before these changes can take hold.
6. When your PC Boots back up start PlanGuru. With the change made you should find that the product is now scaling correctly to your DPI size.