Occasionally when exporting analysis report to Excel, the created workbook will open up with Column headers as numbers instead of letters. Changing the column values back to letters is as simple as clicking the Office button, selecting the formulas menu and un-checking the "R1C1 reference style" option. For screen shots see the attached PDF.
Articles in this section
- PlanGuru has stopped working - Error received on startup
- Access Driver - Download
- Windows 'Region and Language' settings
- Error msg: The Company File Cannot be added - Could not find... 'PGCompany.accdb'
- Error 50003
- Problems Installing application or Update: The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted
- The firm information is not available - Error Message
- Printing - Crystal Reports File Error
- Totals are inaccurate: Analysis Recalculation
- Excel Export: columns appear as numbers