The following is a list of fixed/enhancements rolled out in Maintenance update 126.96.36.199:
1. Consolidation Overload Issue - When using a currency conversion factor in certain circumstances program was generating a subscript out of range message.
2. Consolidation of Non Financial Items - NF items not consolidating ending up with duplicate NF items.
3. Ratios Bug - After deleting ratios, exiting ratios and then coming back to ratios, in certain circumstances program would go into continuous loop.
4. Subclass Save issues - AP, AR and Line of Credit not getting updated when analysis is saved in isolated circumstances.
5. Network Installation - Improved Informational messaging error message displayed was not clear and semantically incorrect
6. Grid Presentation - All statements - title line 3 is not getting reinitialized until PlanGuru closed and re-opened
7. Cash Flow Report Issues - Corrections made to Excel cash flow report
8. Import Utility - Issues corrected to appropriately import into multiple user defined classes.
9. Consolidation - Error being received regarding inconsistencies in 3rd projected year, when such year was not in use.
10. Import Utility - Auto trim account numbers during imports to remove leading or trailing spaces.
11. Consolidation - Performance enhancement. Auto calc turned off during import procedure to improve consolidation performance.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
-Taylor W, PlanGuru Support