Once you have connected a report workbook to your PlanGuru analysis files you can use the Excel Save as Functionality to create additional active report workbooks without having to connect each database again. The connections will be inherited by any Excel workbook that is a copy of the original.
Articles in this section
- Year to Date "YTD" Reporting using the Advanced Reporting Add-in
- Variance Analysis using the ARA
- Populating ARA Report Dates - Excel's "End of Month" Formula
- Saving Report Workbooks
- Explanatory Cell Style - Use it for calculated rows and columns
- Budgeted, Forecasted, ProForma...... Dimension value for all "Analysis Types"