When manually assigning accounts (either through the QB or Excel interface) its important to note that accounts and account groups must be placed in the blank cell below the Class/Subclass you're attempting to place the accounts in. Watch this video for more information:
Articles in this section
- Excel Import - Best practices for using the Excel import utility
- Excel Import - Chart of Accounts gets imported, but balances don't appear
- Excel Import - Issue assigning amount columns
- Excel Import: P&L and Balance Sheet must be imported together
- No Accounts showing up in Map Accounts screen
- Assigning Accounts - assignments don't appear to "take"